Monday, April 2, 2012

Make a Meme+ and Some Other Things

Some time this week (hopefully) I have a new app, Make a Meme+, coming out for iOS. I know there are other meme apps out there but I figured I'd give it a try and put my app out there. As the name implies, you can pick from a list of meme templates and make your own memes. You'll be able to buy more memes through in-app purchase. Let me tell you, in-app purchases were the biggest headache ever! I was so busy tearing up the online portal where I am supposed to set up the in-app purchases that I didn't even realize that the real problem was in the code -_- But eventually I got it working so it's all good now. The first time I submitted the app it was rejected due to the icon. This was because I didn't realize my graphic designer snuck pedo bear into the icon XD. So it's been removed and the app has been resubmitted and is waiting for review. Here is the new icon, it's really pretty cool:


In other news, there's a new update out for Search Me! Just a couple of bug fixes and support for the Retina iPad. I've been neglecting Dual View Browser, so hopefully i'll have an update for that one soon. Tag also had an update recently but it still hasn't been seeing a whole lot of sales. But i am happy that both Search Me! and Dual View Browser have passed 1000 downloads! So theres some good news. And one last thing, I'm starting to learn some C# in order to get into the Windows/Xbox development game. So hopefully I can get something good going there. And thats all i've got for now.

Slayter

No comments:

Post a Comment