Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Different Kind of Web Browser

For the past 3 weeks I have been hard at work developing an iPad web browser that I hope will change the way some people browse the web on their iPad. This browser has one key feature to set it apart from all the rest. But i dont want to say too much about it yet...however if you are friends with me on facebook then you've probably already seen it. This project is my baby and i've built from the ground up. I have a trusted group of highly qualified testers (my dad and girlfriends family) and soon a couple more. Its getting very close to completion. I will soon be adding a "tweet link to page" feature as well as a few other things. I hope to have it released by early February. Ill continue to update here about how things are going and more info about release.

If you have questions, suggestions, or would like to tell me anything just send me an email or tweet or get me on facebook.

Fight SOPA (cuz it sucks)
Slayter

No comments:

Post a Comment