Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Release!!!!!!!

Finally after a little over a week of waiting the Dual View Browser has been released! You can find it on the app store here. It was rejected at first yesterday due to the age restriction I set. Since my app is a web browser that gives the user unrestricted access to the internet, I have to account for all the bad and unpleasant things that the user might come across. Therefore my age limit (which i think was the lowest since i wasn't thinking about this XD) had to be raised to 17+. So if you're under 17 be sure to ask your parents first! (Or just tap ok when it asks XD) Aside from all that I have already submitted an update with some bug fixes and new enhancements for review. So ill be able to push that down in about a week or so. Anyway for those of you planning to buy the app, I hope you enjoy! Be sure to let me know of any bugs or issues you come across in the app!

No comments:

Post a Comment