Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Slayter Development

My name is Brad Slayter. This is my developer blog/website for my "development company". I make apps for iOS. Im just starting out and still learning a lot. However you can come here for news and such for my apps and what I'm doing. I'm currently developing a web browser for the iPad. But its not just a regular web browser. Its a different kind of web browser. But more about that in my next post. Anyway i am a freshman at the University of North Texas in Denton. Im majoring in BCIS (Business Computer Information Services) and am trying to learn as much programming as possible. This blog will mainly be about my development projects but I may throw other stuff in there that I feel is relevant. Anyway this is just my little introductory post. So I hope you enjoy reading this, if not i understand and it doesn't hurt my feelings :) Next Post: Whats going on with my Web Browser.

Fight SOPA,
Slayter

No comments:

Post a Comment